So much to be grateful for at the end of this day:
- I got the splinter out that had been in the crook of my left index finger for about 6 hours
- I had leftover dumplings for my dinner
- I had leftover Sis. E.'s potato salad (so good!) for a snack
- I got some books added to the order
- I got a pile of books pulled to prepare for my soon-to-come storytimes.
- The headache didn't get much worse
- I had a good excuse to not go to the singles' FHE where the headache would have inevitably gotten worse and where I would have had to deal with the stress of my social anxieties (and annoyances)
- My fabulous bed now awaits to welcome me with blissful sleep and take away "the Monday Migraine."