I've had one. But no one else quite matters beyond that, so!
Here you go:
March Book Challenges
Read a mystery
- Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
- The Case of the Missing Marquess by Nancy Springer
- The Case of the Left-Handed Lady by Nancy Springer
- The Case of the Bizarre Bouquets by Nancy Springer
- The Case of the Peculiar Pink Fan by Nancy Springer
- The Case of the Cryptic Crinoline by Nancy Springer
- A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
Read two Nonfiction
- Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
- Memories Before and After the Sound of Music by Agathe von Trappe
- The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary by Jeff Kinney
- Work and the Glory: A Season of Joy by Gerald Lund
- The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger
- Snow by Tracy Lynn
- Violet Eyes by Debbie Viguie
- Work and the Glory: Praise to the Man by Gerald Lund
- Night Dance by Suzanne Weyn
- Scarlet Moon by Debbie Viguie
- Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Work and the Glory: No Unhallowed Hand by Gerald Lund
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Golden by Cameron Dokey
- Midnight Pearls by Debbie Viguie
- Winter's Child by Cameron Dokey
- The Diamond Secret by Suzanne Weyn
- Sunlight and Shadow by Cameron Dokey
Audio = 12
Juvenile = 1
YA = 17
Adult = 7 (!)
Pages = 6899
Books = 25
Points = 175
I had two mysteries that I intended to add to my I'm-rather-proud-of-how-many-I-did- read mystery list. But I ran out of time and read them the first week of April. Still, that's 10 points I lost out on! :-)
Nine of those books came from the "Once Upon a Time" series. Well, I warned The Brambler that I was on a kick! ha ha! I thought that kick meant 4 or 5.
Two of the books were dystopians, and I read them at the same time! I'm still amazed I was not confused as I read. But I might become so as I move on to their sequels.
My # of books, pages, and points all increased for this month.
2988 of the pages (or 13 of the books) I read were actually read with my eyes and not my ears! Woohoo!!!
I was actually frequently listening to 3 audiobooks at the same time during March--one in the car, one at my work desk, and one at home.