I thought we might add an extra week to our tour in allowing for a bit more discussion of Anne of Green Gables. Please feel free to take part and answer any or all of the following questions. Again, answers can be posted here, or emailed to me to be put into their own separate post. Don't forget to take part in AoGG Discussion Part 1 if you're still interested!
1. What is one of your favorite parts of the book?
2. What is one of your least favorite parts of the book?
3. Who is your favorite character and why?
4. Who is your least favorite character and why?
5. What do you think of L. M. Montgomery's writing style? (Think Mr. Harrison from Anne of Avonlea, if you've read it.)
6. Have you met anyone in your life who had similar traits and qualities to characters from the book?
7. Which character do you relate to the most?
8. Which character do you relate to the least?
9. If you were Marilla, would you have kept Anne--knowing how much a boy was needed and seeing...well, what you did of Anne up to that point?
10. Have you read the prequel to Anne of Green Gables? What did you think of it? Did you think the author did a good job in staying true to Anne? Did you like what the author did in and with the story?
11. If you were Anne, would you have gone as long as you did before forgiving Gilbert?
12. Did you ever have friendly--or unfriendly--competitions with others in school?
13. What think ye of the movie adaptation(s) for this book?
14. Have you read other books in the series? What are some of your thoughts? (I know, I know. A separate discussion could be had for each of those!)
Enjoy one more week with Anne before we move on to our next book!
Simple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie
10 hours ago